Showcase your Fieldwork Photographs
Postgraduates in Social Anthropology are invited to enter this year’s competition to have their work displayed in the Division and have the chance to win a Heffer’s book voucher.
To enter, submit the following to email@example.com by
Friday 12 May 2017
- up to three photos showing your fieldwork stories
- a short caption for each photograph
- a short account of your fieldwork - max 200 words
Photos will be judged on quality and content, with special consideration given to images that convey a strong sense of human life and experience in the setting depicted.
First prize - £75.00 Heffers voucher
Second Prize - £50.00 Heffers voucher
Third Prize - £25.00 Heffers voucher
- You must be currently enrolled in an MPhil, MRes or PhD in social anthropology at the University of Cambridge.
- You must submit up to three photographs showing your fieldwork, including a short caption for each photograph and a short account of your fieldwork of up to 200 words.
- It is the responsibility of those submitting photographs to ensure the images they provide are appropriate for public display and would not create difficulty or embarrassment, including problems for any persons depicted.
- Photographs must be submitted in high-resolution jpeg images suitable for digital reproduction.
- By submitting your work, you agree to its public display within the Division, use on the Division’s website, and display at a limited number of University outreach events.
- All entries must be submitted by 5.00 p.m., Friday 12 May 2017.